Real Copy Copyright Registration
- Copyright House provides Real Copy Copyright registration where a genuine copy of your work is registered and securely stored. Our copyright registration is not just a digital hashtag or a stored copy of your registration certificate. It is a stored copy of the original work filed with a notary public. A proven and time-tested method for copyright verification.
- Unlimited Registrations for a single subscription fee. Unbeatable value!
- Ongoing customer support. FREE DMCA notices provided. Affidavits arranged.
- Registering copyright with Copyright House provides independent third-party, date/time stamped proof of copyright registration.
- Copyright is valid in the 177 countries who are contracting parties of the Berne Convention for the Protection of Artistic and Literary Works.
- Copyright House Directory - See the 120,000+ UK Copyright House Registrations.
Register Artistic and Literary Works
Copyright House registers songs, photos, designs, books and other artistic, musical or literary works. Read more at What copyright protects
Date/time Stamp of Registration
When a work is uploaded for registration, a date/time stamp is recorded into the Copyright House system.
Real Copy Copyright
Registering copyright with Copyright House provides "Real Copy Copyright"
Secure Uploads & Storage
Files are uploaded through a secure private server, using a Comodo RSA Extended Validation Server CA SSL Certificate. Registered works are stored in secure fireproof data safes.
Files Deposited with a Notary Public
Copies of registered works are encrypted and deposited with a Notary Public.
Free DMCA take down notices
Copyright House can provide Free DMCA Take Down Notices in the case of online plagiarism.
30-day Money-Back Guarantee
We offer a 30-day no-quibble money-back guarantee.
Copyright Registration Directory (UK)
The Copyright House Directory is an interactive list of all UK Copyright House registered works. Once you register a work with us, you receive a corresponding, unique registration ID. This registration ID can be used to verify that your work is copyright registered to you, and it indicates the time and date of that copyright registration.
Copyright House clients can use this resource to help protect their work when published.
At Copyright House we are always thinking ahead of how best to support our clients.