At Copyright House we take security very seriously. Therefore all our registration and subscribers' area pages are located in a secure environment.
We have aquired a highly secure "Comodo RSA Extended Validation Server CA SSL Certificate" for our secure pages.
This means that the pages you are viewing, are encrypted before being transmitted over the Internet.
Depending on factors like your computer and your internet connection, a AES-256 256 bit high-grade encryption will be available.
You can read this when you click on the site seal in the footer of every secure page, or when you click in the green area at the left side of your browser on secure pages:
Identity, Authorization, and Domain Control Verified
This Web site is secured with a Comodo RSA Web Server Certificate.
Transactions on the site are protected with up to 256-bit Secure Sockets Layer encryption.
The following verifications have been done:
- Verifying the legal, physical, and operational existence of company Copyright House Limited in its Jurisdiction of Incorporation.
- Verifying that the name Copyright House Limited matches the name on the official government records of the Incorporating Agency (Companies House).
- Verifying the Registration Number assigned to Copyright House Limited by the Incorporating Agency.
- Verifying the identity and address of Copyright House Limited's Registered Agent or Registered Office (as applicable).
- Verifying that Copyright House Limited owns or has the exclusive right to use the domain name copyrighthouse.org.
- Verifying that Copyright House Limited has authorized the issuance of this Premium EV SSL certificate.
Encryption makes it virtually impossible for unauthorised persons to view the information which is travelling between computers.
This makes it highly unlikely that others could obtain information, such as your personal details, entered during the signup process.
Payments are processed by PayPal, which handles your payment with utmost security. With over 220 million accounts, PayPal is one of the most used online secure payment processors.
You can pay through your PayPal account, if you have one, or by debit or credit card, all in a highly secure environment.
Our secure servers are located in the Blue Square Datacentre in Maidenhead (UK). This facility has full security, such as 24/7 staff, pre-authorised secure access permits, CCTV and more.
We store your files securely and make encrypted copies of them. All files are stored securely at different geographical locations.